A Girl’s Guide To Wearing White Sneakers
Written by Tin Yuson
Not sure which footwear would go great with your brand new dress? What about your distressed boyfriend jeans, sexy cut-off shorts or midi denim skirt? White sneakers might just be the answer to your footwear dilemma. Call it a wardrobe essential, a classic staple well deserving of a spot in any well ordered shoe arsenal.
Whether you’re sporting a crisp pair of white Vans slip-ons or the latest Nike Air Max 90’s kicks, white sneakers are incredibly versatile footwear option.
Here’s how you can style up the classic white sneakers.
1. If your aim is to look more sporty and less girly, leave it to a pair of white sneakers. A pair of white kicks instantly adds a cool, tomboy-chic appeal to dresses.
2. Top off your frocks with your chosen outerwear such as a knit sweater or cool denim jacket and you’re good to go.
3. Balance out an otherwise girly skirt with a pair of white sneakers.
4. White kicks look cool paired with any skirt, regardless of length.
5. Bring out your favorite pair of solid white kicks and rock them with your favorite skirts.
6. White sneakers look amazing when paired with pants, regardless of wash and style.
7. Wear it with your boyfriend jeans, girlfriend jeans, mom jeans (you get the idea).
8. You can wear white sneakers with any type of jeans and it will still look cool.
9. Like pants, any type of shorts would look good when paired with white kicks. Off running some errands? Wear shorts and white sneakers. An easy solution to days when you’re too lazy to dress up.
10. Look fresh by pairing your white sneakers with too short cut off shorts.